Thank you for visiting our web site.
- Dean Hart full Member of the Canine and Feline Behaviour Association and Master Trainer and his team offer a range of expert, caring, supportive and friendly services to owners and professionals.
- They are committed to delivering the highest possible standards in client care and support.
- Owners can be sure to receive empathy and understanding while being given clear, expert information and advice.
- Enquiries are very welcome from professionals and dog owners.
- A 'Rapid Response' service is available for registered vet practices, please see our services information.
Full details of the services available and the costs involved.
Dean runs several workshops through the Canine Studies College, including Clicker Training Sessions, City & Guilds Undertake Animal Training Awards and Two levels of Canine Behaviour courses, linked to the KCAI Learning Objectives and LANTRA's National Occupational Standards.
Meet the team at the veterinary referral clinic.
This area is partly under construction.